Monday, January 16, 2012

Ho'ohalawai A Me Kahua Ho'ohulu!

Aloha Awakea!

We will have a meeting on February 12, 2012 Sunday @ Maili Beach Park at the first parking lot towards Honolulu. The first meeting was messed up because of the Apec, and the next meeting was messed up somehow. I will also mail out this letter to those of you who don't have email addresses. The permit is for June 22, 23, 24, 2012 Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I also need tent verification. If you are coming and planning to put up a tent or a tarp, I need to know. Even if you think of putting up one or the other or both, please let me know cause I have to have an approval by the Director of Parks & Recreation which takes about two months. The tarps all I need is the size. They hired two inspectors to overseer the permits, so if it's not on the permit, there will ask you to take it down. So, the people who are not on the list, will be the first to be asked to take down whatever is not listed. There will be twenty cars allowed to stay overnight, so if you need a car permit, please let me know. For those of you who don't have an email address, you can call me. A map of the area is in this letter. Please bring tables, chairs, potluck and something to eat with.

Mahalo Nui Loa!
Sanford S. K. Kame'ekua
Kelepona: 808-262-1447

No comments: