Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Payment Deadline

Aloha Mai Kakou!

At this time we have a deadline for the T-Shirts & confirmed reunion headcount. All payments should be in by January 12, 2010. Our meeting is on the January 10, 2010 & all payments should be in by that time. We need to know who is coming that is confirmed. Confirmation would be payments & forms turned in to me. We need to pay for the accessories that we need for the reunion, tent, food, supplies, etc. I will attach forms to this email for those who might not have received the forms. If you input it on the computer, it will do everything for you, and then you can print it out or send it to me & mail your payment to me. Mahalo nui loa for your cooperation!

O wau no me ka ho'omaika'i!

Sanford S. K. Kameekua
1447 Kiukee Place
Kailua, Hawaii 96734-4271
Kelepona: 808-262-1447
E-Leka: SKameekua@aol.com
E-Leka: SKameekua@hawaii.rr.com

No comments: