Friday, November 6, 2009

New T-Shirt Form

Aloha Mai Kakou!

I have created a new T-Shirt order form with all sizes confirmed. The form will be attached to this email. You may fill out the form on line & it will do everything automatically. You may then print out form and send it to me with your check or you may send form back to me by email & send your check by mail and after it clears, I will mark you down as paid. You may also email me your order & send your check and I will print it out for those of you who are having trouble opening the document. You will need Microsoft Excel in order to open this document. T-shirts will have Kame’ekua or Pe’eluakoloia’ao. You will choose either name or both if you like. There will be two forms for either name should you want two T-shirts, one T-shirt with each name. When you open the form, if you look at the form, the names will be on the bottom. Just click on the name you wish to have. If you would like T-shirts from both names, just fill in both forms and it will calculate both forms on Amount Due. Those of you have submitted kid sizes; please break it down for me because the first forms I sent out only had kids. The new form is broken down to four sizes for kids. You may also just print out the form for anyone who doesn’t have a computer. I also will have forms at the next meeting and also send out to ‘Ohana that doesn’t have email addresses. The shirts are pre-shrunk.

Also for those who didn’t give me an approximate head count, please give me one as soon as possible. 13 & up, 5 to 12 & 4 & under. We need an approximate head count as to how many members will attend in order to come out with what to charge for Saturdays Pa’ina. If you have any questions, I’ll be glad to try and answer them as best as I can.

Mahalo nui loa a me a hui hou a me malama pono!

Sanford S. K. Kameekua
1447 Kiukee Place
Kailua, Hawaii 96734-4271
Kelepona: 808-262-1447
E-Leka: SKameekua@aol.com
E-Leka: SKameekua@hawaii.rr.com

No comments: