Sunday, July 5, 2009

‘Aha Mea Ho’oman’o A me Kahua Ho’olulu

‘Aha Mea Ho’oman’o A me Kahua Ho’olulu

Meeting Reminder & Meeting Place

Don’t forget our ’Ohana meeting at Pililaau Army Rest Camp in Waianae on July 18, 2009 Saturday. Enter from Farrington & Guard which is after Waianae Store heading Westbound on the left side. You can come anytime but we would like to start the meeting at 100pm. If you can please let me know if you plan on attending. I will have a list for you to check off if you attend the meeting. Please check with me to see if I have all your information, if not, will you please fill out a form so that I have your information. All ‘Ohana members that attend the meeting I will enter on the reunion list if you are not on the list otherwise if advised, not to enter you on the list. Don’t forget to bring potluck so we can all enjoy some lunch after the meeting. Malama pono a me ahui hou a me la maika’i no!

Sanford S. K. Kameekua

No comments: