Sunday, November 16, 2008

Committee Suggestions

Committee Suggestions:
1. Entertainment, music, golf, etc.
2. Fundraising, raffle & auctions, etc.
3. Activities or programs for kids
4. Genealogy
5. Photography, video & memorabilia
6. Picnic, banquet, table decorations & locations, etc.
7. T-Shirts

8. Workshops, lei making, cooking, hala weaving, etc.

These are the committees that were brought up in the meeting on October 26, 2008. I have added a few things which I thought we may need in the committees. These can be changed or combined if ‘Ohana members wish any changes. If there are more committees needed or should be combined please let me know your suggestions. As for what committees we have at the moment, we now need volunteers who can help us in each department. If you wish to help us out, let me know which committee you would like to be in and whoever is in that committee will have each other’s contact number or email. It won’t matter where you are, you still can help. If we can get some volunteers for each committee, I can at least bring this up at the next meeting we have of who volunteered to be in a committee. I will be ahead of the game where some of the proposed items are already done so that we can move on to something new. E’olu’olu i ko’u mana’o a me kokua au! Malama pono a me e ho’omaika’i ma ia makou apau! Kame’ekua

No comments: